Measures related to the Coronavirus
It remains very important to adhere to the rules necessary to prevent the spread of Corona.
The measures in the temple are:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell, have a cough, or have a fever. Even if your housemates are sick, do not come to the temple.
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival and wash your hands regularly
- Cough into your elbow and use a tissue
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters everywhere.
- Keep everything clean and help with the dishes, cleaning the toilet and sweeping the floor if possible.
- Give Lama Jigmé space, take a step back when he enters the temple, so that he can keep enough distance and stay healthy.