8 TILL 15 october
Stages of meditation
Autum Studyweek with Lama Jigme
These teachings are based on the middle section of the Bhavanakrama by Kamalashila.
It is a favorite text of the Dalai Lama. In his words, “This text can be like a key that opens the door to all other major Buddhist scriptures.” These teachings include the nature of mind, how to develop compassion and loving-kindness, calm abiding meditation, and how to establish a union of calm abiding and special insight meditation.
Lama Jigmé will teach based upon this text about real meditation, how to develop a proper and stable meditation practice and how to deepen your meditation practice.
This study week is suitable to everyone, members and non-members of Phuntsok Chö Ling, regardless of background or religion. You can choose to follow the entire study week or only during the weekend or midweek. You can also choose to follow the full study week online. Check for the options when registering.
- This study week is suitable and accessible to everyone, members and non-members of Phuntsok Chö Ling, regardless of background or religion and experience with meditation.
- Only possible to follow the the full 8 days
- If it’s not possible to follow the full 8 days and do you still want to participate? Or do you think you are missing a day? Then state the reason when you register so that this can be discussed with Lama Jigmé well in advance.
- The study week can also be followed online. Check for the options when registering.
- If this is the first time you join in a lecture with Lama Jigmé, please note this with your registration and let us know whether or not you have experience with meditation.
Date: Friday 8 to Friday 15 October 2021
Location: Phuntsok Chö Ling, Oostkousdijk 17B, 3024 CL Rotterdam, Netherlands
Times: Friday, October 8: 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday 9 to Friday 15 October: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Online: Are you following the lecture online? When you register, you will receive the link to participate in the Zoom webinar in the confirmation letter
Please note: no lunch is included
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org